DeZign for Databases V7.0 Released
Datanamic announced the release of DeZign for Databases V7.0, its data modeling tool. New features include a pan and zoom window, easier navigation between entities, custom comparison rules when comparing a data model and a database, improved code editor, and new advanced search and replace functionality.
With the new features, DeZign for Databases V7 delivers dramatic increases in productivity for database designers with a complete toolset to model, maintain, generate and capture the database design and requirements of databases.
New features in DeZign for Databases V7 include:
* Birds-eye view of diagrams (Pan and zoom window)
* Fine-tune the schema/model comparison engine with custom comparison rules
* Global search and replace in selected properties
* Display indexes in your diagram
* Easier navigation between entities
* Hide attributes
* Jump to related objects
* Find and manage object occurrences in diagrams
* Automatically create subdiagrams for each schema
* Improved code editor
* MS SQL Server 2012 and SQLite support
* Extended docking support
* Select objects to compare
* Preview SQL
* Select objects to add to your project
About Datanamic Solutions B.V.
Datanamic is a privately owned company based in Leiden, the Netherlands. Datanamic Solutions B.V. creates innovative database tools to assist the simplification and automation of database development. To learn more about us please visit our website at www.datanamic.com.