New Visual Paradigm for UML 10.1
January 21, 2013 – Visual Paradigm International Limited announced today the release of Visual Paradigm for UML 10.1 (VP-UML 10.1). VP-UML 10.1 introduces a number of new features, which includes supported PostMania in client products and supported decision table diagram.
Enhancements to VP-UML 10.1 includes:
* Up to 50% faster when open project when the project set involves a large amount of referenced projects
* Improved the performance of general diagram editing for large project
* Supported ArchiMate 2.0 notations
* Changed the way project status is retrieved in the Teamwork Client window
* Supported committing/updating multiple projects to/from server
* Improved the presentation of chart and matrix
* Improved the presentation of grid
* Change the default font size of documentation editor to follow that of shape
* Change to show “HTML” as cascade menu instead of drop down menu
* Supported adding diagram to model element’s documentation as link
Visual Paradigm for UML
Visual Paradigm for the Unified Modeling Language (VP-UML) is a UML tool. The tool is designed for a wide range of users including software engineers, system analysts, business analysts and system architects, or for anyone who is interested in reliably building large-scale software systems using an object-oriented approach. In addition, VP-UML supports the latest standards of UML notation.
Visual Paradigm International Limited
Visual Paradigm International Limited is a provider of software solutions that enable organizations to develop quality applications faster, better and cheaper. Visual Paradigm is dedicated to continually developing and delivering software, services and partnerships to help customers accurately transform their system requirements into high-quality software solutions, all with minimum risk and maximum return on investment.