Here are some of the common mistakes when moving to microservices that are discussed in this presentation, with provided solutions for:
* No realistic architecture process (architecture decisions too rigid, or not taken; infra vs domain; architecture guild vs no cooperation, knowledge sharing );
* QA thinks testing end-to-end is possible; Management wants to control deployment; Devs, not DevOps;
* Not understanding event-based architecture;
* Not using the tools properly (Kafka);
* Relying on cloud provider shitty tools;
* Error-prone team setup; Pivots vs domain vs team composition.
Video producer: https://devternity.com/