Modelling is rarely at the forefront of discussions when looking at Agile and the Agile way of working with software architecture and software design. This is surprising because models proposed by the Unified Modelling Language (UML) have so many benefits with respect to communication and understanding.
This presentation looks at how and when to use modelling with a view to keeping things as simple as possible. It covers:
* When can you use modelling?
* How effective is UML and Use Cases?
* What are the benefits of modelling?
* Can anyone create models?
* How to simplify modelling to make it more useful.
Video producer: http://agilekrc.com/